Sunday, August 15, 2021

Sayville Marsh


                                                                     Sayville Marsh 

                                                                          Oil 

I've been trying to add My Blog List, of my favorite artist blogs.  Every time I add a name or blogger site it comes up not secure and it won't direct my readers to that site.  As it stands now, I am trying to get one image on my new post, but keep getting doubles 

If any of my fellow blogger can see my blog, please come and make a comment, just to see if I can reach blogger land , lol.  Happy painting everyone


4 comments:

  1. This is lovely, too. I had to resubscribe to your blog. I wonder why some folks have problems with blogger. It’s been working fine for me. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, thank you so much for commenting on my post. I know some people didn't experience the same thing. But it was necessary to delete all my previous blogs and in doing so, I lost all my blogger friends. Again I thank you. All the best. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and is from one of my favorite places to paint. I hope everyone is able to find your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joan, thank you, yes, it's one of my favorite places. Rose Ann is teaching plein air on Wednesdays. I want to try to get out there soon. take care.

    ReplyDelete

                                                    Hecksher Beach Plein Air Managed to go out and paint on location.  The beach was ravaged...